onsdag 4. juni 2014

Pre-holiday jitters

In 5 days, 14 hours and 20 minutes, Irene and I will be on a plane headed for Barcelona. Aaaw yeah.

We're going to celebrate 10 years of being best friends plus my 28th birthday, and we're gonna do that for 15 days.

2004: I'm the one hiding behind the others, Irene is the one in the green sweater.

I can't wait for it to be Tuesday! Though, in the meantime I have plenty of stuff to do, so I'm pretty sure Tuesday will come quickly enough. I'm almost done writing my packing list and my to do list, so all that's left is to wash my clothes, buy the last few things I need and to make the finishing touches on the itinerary. Friday I'm working, Saturday I'm doing Irene's hair, Sunday I'm working, and on Monday Irene and I are going to the movies (gonna watch Edge of Tomorrow) and early dinner, before we go to bed early. Then all of a sudden, it's Tuesday, and Mom's driving us to the airport! :D

It's funny how I'm writing this and it's still like it's far, far away and it's not gonna happen, it's all just in my head. And then I remember that it is real, we are going, and in under a week. Then I get all jittery and woooh.

Okay. So. I'm going to post photos from our trip daily, because I'm bringing one of my laptops with me. Also, we're gonna do little video snippets and post here whenever. Aaand I'm gonna be somewhat active on Instagram, so follow me and see what happens! :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar